The Windows 7 Activation Guide – 100% Working!
Do you have problem with Windows 7 activation? Some of you may have difficulty to activate Windows 7, these may due to the following reasons:
- If the Windows 7 edition is an upgrade copy then the problem is that you installed the Windows version without having Vista on the computer to upgrade from. The upgrade product key does not work if Setup does not find an eligible OS installed on the computer.
- Upgrading from a 32-bit OS to a 64-bit OS will not work, they have to be the same…..on a single hard-drive.
- The key you typed does not match the key assigned to your copy of Windows. If you’re sure that you typed it correctly, you will need to buy a new product key.
- You already use the product in one of your PC! Usually the license terms allow one copy of Windows to be used on each computer.
How to install Windows 7 Ultimate edition?
If you are newbie, the installation of Windows 7 may not easy for you. However, the article here provides you with step-by-step installation tutorial with screen captured.
Before you install Windows 7, it’s good to know the Windows 7 system requirements.
Checking the Windows 7 Activation Status
After complete the installation of Windows 7, you need to check whether your copy of Windows 7 is activated or not, follow the steps below to clarify it. But if you are installing a fresh copy of Windows 7, most of the time it’s not activated.
- From the Start menu, click Control Panel.
- From the Control Panel dialog box displayed, select System and Security menu and then click the System
- As you can see from the following screen, you will see the Windows activation status at the bottom of the Control Panel It’s not activated yet.
Windows 7 Activation – Get Windows 7 Activator that 100% Works!
Windows 7 activation is a way of registering Windows 7 operating system that installed on your computer and making it legal.
After install a fresh copy of Windows 7 to your computer, normally you are given 30-day to activate it.
If you forgot or do not activate the Windows 7, then after the 30-day periods, some Windows features will be disables and prevents you to use all properties of your system. Also you may not be able to update your system with the recent Windows updated from Microsoft website.
Actually, you can activate Windows 7 during the Windows 7 installation process. However, if you don’t do that, you still can start activating Windows 7 using any one of the methods below.
- Activate Windows 7 manually
- Activate Windows 7 using activator
The following I list down the popular Windows 7 activators to help you activate your copy of Windows 7 successfully. Click on the links below will bring you to the details activation steps for each activator.
- Windows Loader
- MBR Regenerator (activator for Win 7 & Win 8)
- Windows 7 Loader EXtreme Edition
Note: You can freely use any one of the activator. In case one activator is not working for you just try to use another one. Good luck in your Windows 7 activation journey!