Download Trilogy 4.2 and Windows 7 Activation Guide
The Trilogy 4.2 is a 3-in-1 activator that can be use to activate Windows 7, Office 2010 and Adobe CS 5.5. However, this article will show the instructions on how to use it to activate Windows 7.
There is an option called IR5 in the trilogy program that uses to activate Windows 7:
* IR5 allows you to use windows 7 and servers without patches, cracks, loaders, activators or leaked keys
* IR5 task runs silently once every 30 days
* IR5 keeps you in trial and in trial you are always genuine
* IR5 works with all updates and service packs
* IR5 supports all windows 7, servers, languages, versions, editions, 32/64bit
* IR5 does not modify any system files and never causes restart problems
Instructions for using Trilogy 4.2:
- Extract the downloaded zip file to your computer desktop. Right-click on the Trilogy-4.2 and choose Run as administrator. Click OK and you will see the following screen.
- In the Make your selection: section, type A and press enter. Please note that the IR5 is the Official Windows 7 Rearm Solution. You will see the following screen.
- Select Install (option A) then your computer will automatically restart into Recovery Environment (RE).
- Enter your keyboard language and login information.
- Click command prompt and type “C:IR5” (without code) and press Enter.
- Ignore any non-genuine message while Windows is restarting. The desktop watermark will disappear for a while (momentarily).
- Select rearm option if license status says “notification”
- Reinstall IR5 when you have 0 rearm and 1 day left
- If rearms do not reset try D:IR5, E:IR5, F:IR5, ….at step 5
- If IR5 doesn’t automatically restart into Recovery Environment (RE), restart your computer and press the F8 function key during the computer start. Then, choose the option to repair your computer and go to step 3
- Then, your Windows 7 is activated successfully with the Trilogy 4.2 activator.