The is a relatively new activator that may not know by many people since there are already few well-known Windows 7 activators that being widely used.
The 7Loader is not very popular since most of the time it cannot activate the operating system on it own. But if you work together with another tool RemoveWAT, the chances of success increase.
Anyway, there is no one loader that can guarantee that you can successfully activate the Windows 7. So, this tool just adds another option for you.
The 7Loader Features:
- Requires another tool running after using the loader.
- Custom for specific brands such as Dell, Compaq, Asus, etc
- Suitable for all versions of Win 7
How to use the 7Loader activator to activate Windows 7?
Basically it involved 2 stages and here is the stage one:
- Download 7Loader here and extract it using the compression tool to your computer desktop.
- Uninstall any other loaders/activators in your PC (if any)
- Right-click on the 7Loader Release 5.exe file and click on Run as administrator.
- From the above screen, click the Select Task drop-down menu. You will see the following screen.
- Choose a brand name that you want your computer to show. Example: Asus, Acer, Dell, NEC, etc.
- Then click on Activate slic present button and wait (be patient while it works) then another window will pop-up, just choose anything.
- Afterward click Install information 32Bit button or Install information 64Bit button depending on your version of Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Now click the Hazar option 2 button and wait until finished.
- Once completed, restart the PC.
Note: For those who just want a straight forward activation just click on None slic option 1 button followed by Hazar option 2 button then reboot your computer.
Then, proceed to stage two (if stage 1 above still fail to activate your system):
- Download RemoveWAT v2.2.6 and extract it using the compression tool to your computer desktop.
- Right-click on the RemoveWAT 2.2.6.exe and choose Run as administrator from the pop up menu.
- Click Remove WAT button and wait until you see the message on successful completion of the procedure.
- Computer will restart automatically and the system is activated.
Special note: Did you encounter any problems while activating your PC? If yes, then you may needs WAT Fix, a special tool that can help your system look like fresh and use the recommended Windows 7 loader and full instructions available here.